Might Could just tagged me for a meme. And then she tagged everyone I know, too! So while I come up with answers, I will also try to think of someone to tag… because isn’t that half the fun?
1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Hum. Well, I was riding on the high of true love (still am) and reveling in post high school graduation bliss. I also remember that it was a year when the cicadas were out if full force- I was quite the outdoorsy-type back then, and I spent a lot of my summer 10 years ago wandering around the hiking trails of Percy Warner Park. (I feel a bit homesick just thinking about that park…)
2. What are five things on my to do list?
- Vacuum my living room (this is perpetual- should I even mention it? Cat hair, fiber, cat hair, more fiber, oh ya, and we eat in there! yuck…)
- Finish some of my WIP
- Improve my photography skills
- Learn to make bread
- Become a mommy (so this SHOULD be #1, but hey, I was attempting to de-emphasize it…
3. Snacks I enjoy.
Bread. Muffins, cookies, cake- love it all. And fruit. And right now, anything with mint- I am a sucker for mint.
4. Things I would do if I were a billioniare?
- Pay off my debt (including hubby’s student loans)
- Invest enough so that I wouldn’t have to worry about money ever again in the future if I were living a reasonably comfortable and cost-effective life
- Help my dad retire
- Create an endowment for first generation college students whose parents have no idea how to find funding
(I have no idea how else I would use the money- I have no concept of a billion dollars, actually, but I would continue down the line for charities and endowments, etc…)
5. Places I have lived?
- Various suburbs of Los Angeles (including Van Nuys, Encino, and Sylmar)
- Lewisburg, TN
- Murfreesboro, TN
- Nashville, TN
- Alcoa, TN
- Tuscaloosa, AL
6. Peeps I want to know more about:
ps none of these people are fiber artists, or knitters for that matter, but they are interesting folk (so what if two of them are in my family)- enlarge your circle!